4.9.09

The food in the life of a pregnant woman

What? Did I really write PREGNANT in my title? Not me? I have a 13 months old. There is no way I could be 24 weeks pregnant. No way at all!




Well, I am! We found out when Theatre Baby was almost 10 months. What a shock! I was a little disappointed at first because I was ready to start acting again. What else would you expect? This is "The Acting Mom" blog, so it is logical I would want to start back in on the acting part of my title. God had other plans and I am so glad He did!!!




We are expecting a little girl on Christmas Eve.



See how photogenic she is?




Opps! That is not what this post was suppose to be about. I was going to write about the food I crave and eat and gorg myself on. So here is the real post:




Breakfast:
I know it isn't healthy because I'm preggo, but I was feeling lazy!






Lunch:





Snack:




Dinner:




Snack:





Super Snack:



Wow. I eat too much! So much for trying to stay thin during this pregnancy. Bring on the XXL maternity clothes, I'm going to need them!



What food do you crave on a daily basis?

4 comments:

Belle said...

My son was born on Christmas eve- beware the date has its downfalls when it comes to birthday parties with Christmas the next day. I used to do his party the weekend before Christmas- but that is way too stressful. Since my daughter was born at the end of February I decided to do a joint birthday at the end of January and it is so much nicer and less stressful- But CONGRATS on the new baby I hope she is healthy and happy.

Jennifer said...

I don't really get cravings when I am pregnant, except for ice cold drinks. For some reason I just have to have slurpees on a regular basis.

How did the appt go this morning?

Lena Blair said...

Happy Saturday Sharefest!!!!! This post made me VERY hungry, LOL. Have a GREAT Labor Day weekend and stay safe!!

Unknown said...

During my first pregnancy I craved tacos and baked beans (not together); I can't remember that I craved anything the second time; I was too busy with my first; they were born 18 mos. apart.

Happy SITS Sharefest Day! Hope you'll drop by and say hello; one of my favorite posts is:

http://wrestlingretirement.blogspot.com/2009/08/welcome-to-torture-chamber.html