23.10.12

ODP 2012- Day 31 and TV feature

 Day 1-5
Day 6-10
Day 11-15
Day 17-20
Day 21-25
Day 26-30
And I'm done!!! Hooray! I wore the dress for the last time on Saturday and have enjoyed the freedom of pants and shorts for a couple of days. I am enjoying it because in just a little while I'll be in skirts and dresses full time for over six weeks while I'm in Uganda finalizing our adoption. And here is the 31st outfit with the new accessories I won from Sseko Sandals!

Day 31: Blue floral scarf and Sseko sandals with rectangle Karibu accessory.

Buy yours here.


Alright, I lied. I did wear the dress one more time today for an hour. And there was a very good reason! Tonight the ODP girls will be on Channel 8 news!!! I as well as Cathy and Ida were interviewed about ODP and The 12X12 Project. It was super exciting to be a part of and I look forward to seeing how God will use this! Here is a picture that one of the other ladies took with the reporter, Jennifer Leigh.

Even though I am done, all of these ladies are doing the project correctly and it is Day 23 for them.


P.S. Want to see what I did in the October Dress Project 2013?


1 comment:

Nicole Lively, LCSW said...

This is awesome, Karissa! I love what you ladies stand for!