20.10.12

ODP 2012- Day 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30

 Day 1-5
Day 6-10
Day 11-15
Day 17-20
Day 21-25

I am almost done! Hooray!!! This is the part of the project where I wish I could just wear normal clothes again. Just to do it. The tunic look makes me feel alright with wearing the dress all the time,  because I can wear leggings on pants with it. I think the biggest thing I am tired of is the color, actually. Red is hard to match to things and I really don't have a lot of neutral accessories, besides black. Last year's dress was a much more versatile color and shape for the 31 day long project.


Anyway! Here is the red dress, yet again:

Day 26: Ugandan beads from Amazima Ministries and crocs

Day 27: Good news for the adoption, hand-me-down floral shirt, white leggings and yellow sandals

Day 28:

Day 29: Black tanktop, Ugandan beads, handmade bracelet and yellow sandals

Day 30: Pink pin-striped shirt, brown necklace, large flower ring, nude pumps

Aren't you anxious to see how I finish out the project? You will just have to wait and see!

Signature
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I like Day 30 the best, except for the good news part earlier in the week!