12.10.11

October 10th, 11th, and 12th- Shows Galore

After a fun filled business trip, I am home preparing for two different shows. I am performing in Duelin' Divas for the first time. It is a competition of various actresses from throughout the years. All of us sing two songs and people "vote" on who is the best diva by donating money to the theatre. The lady to raise the most money for the theatre is crowned the winning diva for the year. I have been asked every year to participate, but I really don't enjoy singing for the sake of singing alone. I know this helps the theatre raise money, but I prefer to act instead of just singing. It makes me so nervous!

Here is a poster for the event. Can you find me?


I am also preparing to be in "It's a Wonderful Life" which runs from December 1st-18th. I am cast as Mary (Hatch) Bailey and I am thrilled! I was in the show as ensemble with my Dad playing George Bailey 10 years ago. It will be fun to do it again. This show feels like the holidays, and I am very excited to be doing my first straight play since "Antigone." My first rehearsal is Friday and I am reading over my script in my spare moments between editing photos, engaging the kids and keeping up with the housework.

And with all of that I am still doing the ODP! Here are my dresses for the past 3 days. I don't have many thoughts to share because my brain is going a million miles a minute in every direction and the stress levels are rising.  Enjoy the pictures!


October 10th-
Black Dress
Blue Cardigan
Purple Beaded Necklace
Black Ballet Flats
October 11th-
Black Dress
Light Pink Lace Top
Cream Belt
White Stockings
Black Ballet Flats
October 12th-
Black Dress
Plaid Scarf
Brown Belt
Leather Boots
Turquoise and Tan Earrings

Asher wanted to wear my new boots.



Signature
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Amy Dearie, PaperCrafter and Stampin UP Demonstrator said...

Yeah! Excited in so many ways! Boots are adorable..on both of you! ;) I love the lacy blouse overlay!!

Cathy said...

October 12th, today, is my FAV! So sassy!

Jennifer said...

I like the 12th the best too! But that lacy blouse is awesome too. And those boots... I've never even seen these before. You've been holding out on ODP11!