10.10.11

October 7th, 8th and 9th- Beach Trip

I had the priveledge of photographing a wedding in Pensacola Beach this weekend. My mom was originally going to come with me, but different things in her life left her unavailable to attend. I had a hotel room with and extra bed and randomly asked my friends Sabes to join me. We had a great time relaxing and enjoying being away from our kids. Both of us are participating in the ODP, so that made it easy to pack and decide what to wear. Here are my outfits for the days I was gone.

October 7th-
Black Dress
Fuchsia Shirt
Tan Vest
Family Photo Necklace
Black Head band with bow
Strappy sandals

October 8th-
Black Dress
White cardigan (Sabe's)
Green polka dot scarf
Purple aviator sunglasses

October 9th-
Black dress
White t-shirt necklace
Jane Austen straw hat
Red belt
I must confess that my first day back home, I have not put on my dress yet! It is the washer and I plan on wearing it to rehearsal tonight.

Here are another couple of fun shots from the weekend.







Signature
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It was a great weekend to get away! I don't have a single complaint about any moment at all. Thanks for sharing it with me.

Cathy said...

Looks like you had a blast, and you both look great! Totally jeaouls! XXOO