15.10.14

OCTOBER DRESS PROJECT : YEAR 5 // DAY 6-12

The October Dress Project can be a very strict project where you commit to absolutely, no matter what, wear the dress all 31 days in a row. And that was how I viewed it for the first couple of years.

But I am a bit more lenient with myself now.


What happens when your dryer breaks and your dress is wet when you need to leave the house? Or you just finished 20 shows and don't feel like getting out of your pajamas? Or your child's diaper accidentally leaked all over your dress?

So, on day 6 and 12, I never got dressed out of yoga pants. I believe in complete transparency here, so I've taken two days off the project so far.

I am loving a dress with a pattern and sleeves! The silhouette has been a challenge for me, since I am a strict fit-n-flare dress buyer, but if you belt this little beauty you can transform it so many ways. And the elephant polka-dots are just too precious and it brings a smile to my face every single day.


Day 7

Dress: Symbology
Scarf: Hunger Site (similar, similar)
Shoes: Thrifted (similar)




Day 8

Dress: Symbology
Boots: Rack Room
Bracelets: Various (similar, similar, similar)
Earrings: Noonday


Photo Credit // Tiffany Bagwell Photography
Day 9

Dress: Symbology
Necklace: Uganda (similar)
Bracelet: Noonday
Shoes: Merona


Day 10

Dress: Symbology
Scarf: Gift (similar)
Belt: Thrifted (similar)
Shoes: Candie's


Day 11

Dress: Symbology
Jumper: ModCloth
Necklace: Thrifted (similar)
Shoes: Merona
Bracelet: Uganda (similar)



Signature
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

EmilyRosePortraits said...

I really LOVE this dress on you!! Great pick!