6.10.11

October 6th- Produce Day

Thursdays are produce days at my house. We stick around waiting all day for a big semi-trailer to pull up with pallets of fruits and veggies for me to sort to 18+ families every week. The perk: we get free produce for handing the contacting, sorting and depositing. It works out wonderfully for our family and we have fabulous food because of it. So, on Thursdays, I am usually wearing workout clothes because I get pretty sweaty sorting produce. Not today! Today I wore this.


October 6th-
Black Dress
Graphic Tea
Knit Cap
Argyle Shoes

Thoughts on Day 6:
I am preparing to go away for the weekend to photograph a wedding at the beach, so I will be wearing a bathing suit and cover-up for much of the time I am not working. I will put the black dress on every day, but I don't know if any super cute styles will be coming out of this weekend.  I think it will be a wonderful weekend to relax and not having to figure out what to wear makes it even more relaxing!

Signature
Bookmark and Share

No comments: