11.7.12

A trip back to St. Augustine & {2nd One Mango Tree Dress}

At the end of June I had the chance to visit one of my favorite Florida cities, but the best part was seeing my best friend, Karen and her sister, Kiki. You remember Karen, right? The one who coerced me into running a marathon? Yeah, that is her and she lives way too far away! So when a chance came to see her for a day, I jumped in the car and drove the three hours there and 5 hours back (there were 11, yep, 11 car crashes on the way home. Unbelievable!) to spend time with some of my favorite people in one of my favorite cities!

And on top of that, I am wearing my second One Mango Tree dress!!! This is the one I truly wanted and my parents gave me b-day money to purchase this amazing dress. Isn't it adorable? Go buy one for yourself and support the women in northern Uganda. All of their garments are made with 100% organic AND fair trade cotton by Ugandan women artisans. Amazing!

Kiki, Me and Karen at the outlets shopping.

Ready for a coffee break and a relaxing chat.

Visiting Flagler College

Karen and I at my favorite place, Cafe Alcazar

Being snootie

Alone in the corner. Poor, Kiki!

Pretty sisters in the vineyard

Hanging out in the vineyard after a wine tasting.



After the girls left, I had some time hanging out at the fort.


Right behind me I got to witness a cannon being fired!!!
The trip was way too short, but it was great to see them both for the short time I had. Today, both Kiki and Karen are actually having a European adventure in the British Isles. Can I say jealous? Hope you ladies are having an amazing time!

No comments: