10.7.12

St. Augustine B-day Weekend -4

If you missed the first part of our trip, click here, here and here.

The last places we explored on Craig's 30th birthday weekend were Flagler College (aka Ponce de Leon Hotel) and Castillo de San Marcos. We paid to take the tour for both and it was worth it!





















And we just had a blast exploring inside of the prison/fort!












I was not suppose to do this, but while the guards weren't watching I hoped in. Hehehe!










We had a wonderful trip, but we did miss our kiddos. This trip to St. Augustine was a highlight of the year for us and I am ashamed it took me so long to get it up on the blog! Craig and I plan to go back in another couple of years to relax and escape so close to our home. 

Any other close locations we should know about that are amazing? We wouldn't want to miss out on another amazing town here in central Florida!

No comments: