18.10.11

October 14th, 15th, 16th- Weekend Recap

Pictures from the weekend!

October 14th-
Black Dress
Green/Blue scarf
White Snake Skin Belt
Blue/Tan Boat Shoes

October 15th-
Black Dress
Blue T-shirt
Vintage Hat
Black Necklace
Black Flats

October 16th-
Black Dress
Burgundy Sweater
Blue/White Tie with Tan flower
Brown/Turquoise Earings
Brown Flats


Thoughts for this Week
I am going to confess that I am over the project. I feel creatively zapped and I do not have the mental energy to invest in thinking up adorable outfits. That is where I am. My mind is on the 2 weddings and 8 holiday mini-shoots I need to edit, the new show I am in and the memorization that goes with that, and making freezer meals for my family during this busy time. Oh yeah! And training for my marathon! I am running 13 miles tonight. Yikes! So, the dress and trying to make it cute are on the bottom of my list. I didn't even put it on yesterday! I stayed in my pj's until I went to work out and then came home and did piles of dishes from making freezer meals. If I had the mental energy right now, I know I would love it, but I am not there and haven't been for the last couple of days. Don't worry, I am going to wear the dress today and will post a picture later.


Signature
Bookmark and Share

No comments: