26.10.11

October 24th, 25th, 26th- Almost there!

Only a couple more days and I am glad, because my dress is stretching out! The front has to be covered all the time with a shirt, scarf or sweater because of the sag. This cheap Ross purchase has not held up well, but I am glad that you can't see any stains that might be on it because it is black.

The last couple of days, I have been tweeting about my new obsession: vintage clothing. I have always been a vintage girl, but now I want to take it into my clothing. Since I am limited to my existent wardrobe and am not going to go out and buy anything clothing wise until next month, I decided to start fixing my hair in the 1930's, 40's and 50's style. And then today I got lazy. But I hope to keep it up to match my switch to an older era.


October 24th-
Black Dress
Lilac Top
Brown/Black/Tan Scarf
Cream Woven Belt
Brown Peep Toe Heels


October 25th-
Black Dress
White Ribbon
Red Polka Dot Scarf
Locket
Brown Ankle Boots



My sexy husband. He bought new clothes for the school year, and I just thought he looked pretty awesome and that I should share a picture of his hotness on the blog. He thought it was weird that I was taking a picture of him, but he is such a great husband that he indulged me!

October 26th-
Black Dress
Blue Pheasant Blouse
Premiere Brown Layered Necklace (Gift from Dawn Durrell)
White Silk Jones Design Company Flower
Brown Belt
Pearl Studs
Tan/Blue Boat Shoes

Necklace is a gift from my good friend Dawn. She stays with us a couple nights a week and came home with it as a gift. Love it!


Signature
Bookmark and Share

No comments: